The Payne Road State School “Kids Kitchen” Tuckshop is a multi-award-winning tuckshop that serves fresh, home made, and nutritious food to the school community 2 days a week (Tuesdays and Thursdays).
It is run by Vanessa and Claudia with a focus on quality, balanced food that kids love.
If you don’t want the hassle of finding small change and ordering via a paper bag, take the easier option and order Tuckshop online: www.flexischools.com.au.
Our Tuckshop has won many awards over the years that we are all proud of. A list of our awards is below:
- Queensland’s Tuckshop of the Year 2010
- Top 10 Tuckshops Qld 2011, 2012, 2014 & 2015
- School Partnerships Award Qld 2011
- Tuckshop Volunteer of the Year 2011
- Special Commendation Qld 2011
- Tuckshop Volunteer of the Year Qld 2012
- Victory with Volunteers Award Qld 2012, 2014 & 2015
The tuckshop really is the heart and soul of our school’s parent community and would not be possible without our amazing volunteers. We have parents and grandparents who give up their time to volunteer in the tuckshop or to home bake. It is a credit to our wonderful school community. We are so lucky to have this amazing support.